so they met them up at Mirror Lake after a few hours of freedom. Darrick and R.D. are now grounded from each other but will be granted time for a final good-bye. Women, don't believe your husbands when they say their going fishing! Darrick and Mark are supposedly going on a mountain bike ride on Sat.......Whatever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey, if they are at a nudist ranch aren't they supose to take off their white t-shirts? Just wondering.
Kim
Hey, it wasn't like we stayed there for that long! And it really was Darrick's idea all along. It was a great trip and I will really miss doing trips like these in the future with you. Come and visit us in CO!!!
Love your blog guys. I was kind of wondering about that white shirt thing too :)
Oh, these pictures really bring to life the story that went along with it. I really hope Mark and Darrick are "just" going on a bike ride tomorrow!
Post a Comment