Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finally....a trampoline!






We've hesitated for years about buying a trampoline. The grass area in our backyard is not very big and we love to spend lots of time out there in the summer. But after years of hearing about buying one from the kids.....we buckled. So here it is....and it takes up most of the grass, but who cares right??? The kids are having so much fun. I got on thinking I could do all my old tricks.....a friendly reminder that I'm not that young anymore. :) This will be a great tool in the summer vacation coming up in 2 days!

6 comments:

Katie said...

We have had the same debate. My biggest concerns are injuries and how often it will be used. Let me know if it's a keeper and maybe I'll cave.;)

Sarah said...

Our kids have been begging for one also. Where did you get yours at? Did you get the enclosure too?

Steve & Brenda said...

Thanks for letting us be some of your first "jumpers" We learned we are not as agile and young as we used to be, no more backflips for Stevie-dang!

Anonymous said...

We will have to come down and help break it in soon!!

A New Decade of Health said...

We got the kids one for Christmas. Even with the heat its totally worth it. No injuries yet but it's a lot harder to jump on a trampoline than it used to be. I wonder why...

KG said...

Funny story...when I had Cory (almost 6 yrs ago), my doctor said "Good, you only needed a few stiches! You'll be jumping on the 'tramp' in no time!" What?! He said, "Your Mormon, right? Every Mormon I know has a trampoline and I've had several Mormon patient's ask me how long they have to wait to jump on the 'tramp' after giving birth." Non-Mormons buy trampolines too...don't they?! Does he really think having a trampoline has something to do with our religion? Crazy cat!:-)