Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Provo Triathlon



Darrick raced his 1st triathlon last Saturday with two buddies. They all did an amazing job completing this race. Darrick finished with a time of 1 hr 26 min & placing 4th in his age division. He is going to continue to train & participate in more triathlon's this summer! Way to go Darrick....we are so proud of you!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Darrick!! That is so awesome!! Maybe someday Travis will join you!

Steve & Brenda said...

Thanks for letting us witness this historic event with your family-we loved getting up with the sun and spending time cheering Darrick on! Way to go D!

Jared said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing! I loved the video.

Susan

Mulder said...

Thou art the man Darrick!!! I'm way impressed. I wished I looked that good in wet spandex! Hope you're all doing well!!! Gotta catch up sometime with you guys!

Roy J. Despain said...

I see what challenge this was in your face. I am so proud of your determination.

Love Mom