Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Between Shay & Nate (and now all of you!)

I know that I haven't updated my blog in a long while. I promise to update it soon. Life has been crazy & I always forget to write it all down.

Here is a conversation that Shay & Nate had on Sun. morning while playing the wii. (I had to write this down....hope you enjoy)

Nathan: "Shay would you rather marry an UGLY girl or marry a boy?"

Shay: "Um, that's easy Nate....an ugly girl."

Moments later........

Nathan: "Shay would you rather I not be married at all or marry a boy?"

Shay: "Not be married at all!"

Nathan: "Good answer Shay!"

I laughed so hard when I heard this conversation because it was spoken with such seriousness.

4 comments:

The Waters Family said...

I love to hear those 'serious' conversations! Good answers!! I must agree! LOL

Emily and Ethan said...

How cute! I love listening to kids talk, they say the funniest things! Silas has started talking about the day to himself when he doesn't know I am listening it is so fun to hear what is going on in his mind.

Danielle Christiansen said...

Kids are the funniest ever.

Steve & Brenda said...

Man, what to do with these guys. What an exchange of information between two awesome boys. Good answers indeed.