Here are a few more pics of our Thanksgiving morning fishing trip. I would be doing an unjustice by not commenting on R.D.'s PINK hat. I let it slide both days that we went fishing, but I just can't take it anymore. It's a good thing he is the Master Fisherman that he is because most men can't get away with that look. Spencer was completely unwilling to take his shirt off. R.D. was trying to get us to take a picture holding our fish with our shirts off.....I didn't feel it was appropriate. Spencer was all for it.....he was just scared the pictures would get loose on the internet. He was afraid of the constant ringing of his telephone from Modeling Agencies! I can relate. Thanks for a great time guys!!!!
Monday, December 1, 2008
More Fishin' pics
Here are a few more pics of our Thanksgiving morning fishing trip. I would be doing an unjustice by not commenting on R.D.'s PINK hat. I let it slide both days that we went fishing, but I just can't take it anymore. It's a good thing he is the Master Fisherman that he is because most men can't get away with that look. Spencer was completely unwilling to take his shirt off. R.D. was trying to get us to take a picture holding our fish with our shirts off.....I didn't feel it was appropriate. Spencer was all for it.....he was just scared the pictures would get loose on the internet. He was afraid of the constant ringing of his telephone from Modeling Agencies! I can relate. Thanks for a great time guys!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
SO... you have a problem with my hat? What, too chicken to say it to my face? I see how you are, Darrick. I can't help it if I can look good in a hat like that and you can't. I couldn't find my manly black one... so I had to go to the next one in line... the hat that Debbie's late grandma knitted for me before she passed away. So there. I'm sure you hurt her feelings. How do you feel now punk?
Also, I still can't believe Spencer was so gun-ho about taking his shirt off... it weirded me out almost as much as when you said that you have modeling agencies calling you.
All I have to say is that was an awesome fishing trip! I'll never forget it! Thanks for the great memories Darrick... we have to do it again!
Apparently real men wear pink. My son has a pink shirt that he loves. I don't get it! I ran into your mom today at the church! I haven't seen her in forever! Are you going to be coming down for Christmas? I'd love to get together!
Post a Comment