Darrick started his Thanksgiving Holiday a little early with some buddies Wed & Thurs. morning by meeting up with them and fishing for Browns & Rainbow trout. They had a lot of fun.
After Darrick returned home on Thurs. morning we packed up the food that we were in charge of, the drinks, the luggage and kids and headed North to Darrick's brothers house for Thanksgiving. We had a great time with family. Travis and Betsy were great hosts and had lots of fun activities planned. The weather was beautiful and the kids had fun playing with their cousins. I had my camera but not the battery so I didn't get any Thanksgiving dinner pics. We did get a few later on but I will post them later.
We played frisby golf, hide and seek in the woods, football, etc. We played games at the house, ate lots of food and attended the Christmas Light Parade. Most of Darrick's family was there and it was really good to see all of them again!



No comments:
Post a Comment