
Balloon Festival - 5 a.m. wake up to enjoy this event!

Darren, Brenda, Steve & kids
Darrick pointing to the balloon trying to be funny!

Hot air balloons getting ready to launch!

Naomi enjoying a healthy breakfast of raspberry filled doughnuts!

The boys getting ready for the "Grand Parade" to start!
Later that night waiting for the firework show! We had Melissa & Darren's family with us this year & also the Bronk family who is a huge part of our family.

Kim - what would I do without her? :) & Mark in the background!

Justin & Chelsea

Me & my girl!
4 comments:
We miss the 4th in Provo. It is the best. We love you guys.
G&G Despain
looks like you had a fun weekend. I hope your boys are better now. I am sore again just so you know. Its good. I still have 10 lbs to go. keep pushing me. We need to get our fams together.
I can't believe how much you and your daughter look alike! Cute pictures and it looks like a fun day.
We loved spending the 4th morning with you, as well as the yummy BBQ that afternoon-Freedom seriously Rocks!
Post a Comment