Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nate's Valentine




Nate knowing we were leaving town before Valentines Day hurried in his room and made this Valentine for a girl that he likes in his school class. I loved it. If you double click the pictures you can see it closer and read what he writes. After returning to school today and picking up the Valentines that were kept for him.....he was a little disappointed to find that she hadn't sent him one back. He keeps saying "It's okay....I know she doesn't like me, but I like her." What a cute kid. I help out in his classroom weekly so I have learned the kids in his class. He knows a cute girl when he sees one.

Pictures of our trip will be posted soon!

4 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

awww young love too cute!

Mulder said...

Hey Nate... Keep hoping! Debbie didn't like me at first, but after I showed her some cha cha moves, she was all mine!:) What a cute kid!

Katie said...

What a little Romeo! He can even cope with rejection. That is too funny.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I can just picture Nate saying that.