Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Tag from Betsy!


Betsy tagged me with this and since it was small I knew I could do it. The tag is...1- you open your pictures.... 2- go to your 4th folder, & 3 - pick the 4th picture and write about it. You then get to tag 4 friends.

This picture was taken the night before our "Top of Utah" marathon. We had just dropped the kids off with Uncle Trav, Aunt Betsy, & cousins for the night. We picked up our race packets.....tried on our marathon shirts, and took pictures with Susan and each other. We then headed off to eat lots of yummy mexican food before hitting the pillow for what turned out to be a few hours of sleep. This is a great memory that I have with Darrick.

I now tag (sorry!) 1- Kim 2- Karen 3- Becky & 4- Katie

3 comments:

Katie said...

No need for apologies! I'm up for the challenge :)

seesuerun said...

What a cute pic! I think I took it...or maybe it was Jared :)

Michelle said...

Hey Alisha I found yor blog. This is Michelle from the gym by the way. We should get our families together. We love hunting and fishing and outdoors too. I like this pic of you and your hubby. My blog is a michellebrandontipton.blogspot.com see ya