My Karen finally convinced me to open a facebook account. She has tried over a period of time and it wasn't until she mentioned that my friend Rachel (who keeps her life private!) got on that I decided "what could it hurt."
I had different feelings about the idea of having people find me. Isn't that horrible? I wondered if I wanted to be found!
There have been many people that have been in my life at certain times and meant a lot to me during that period. I have often wondered about them. Are they married? Do they have kids? How did they turn out?
Well, being on facebook less than a week now, I have reconnected with lots of people from that time, and I have to admit.....it's been fun.
I am still trying to figure out the whole facebook thing, and how it all works! I struggle with not having enough time to get on and search it over. I want to keep up on my blog since this is a journal of my families life and the activities that we do. I hope I get the hang of the f.b. thing soon and hope to stay in touch with others better!
So if you're one of my friends and wonder why I don't reply.........I may not know you wrote anything! :) I'll get to it soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah Alisha. Your blog you will still do. I have realized not everyone blogs and facebook is so fast and easy to make a quick comment to someone and its great for catching up with blasts from the past if you know what I mean.
it is fun but you have to be so careful and not click on links sent to your computer (email). i have now had two computers completely ruined from facebook. it is fun to connect with all your friends though
Post a Comment