Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Naomi!!!!


Happy Birthday to our one & only Nomi Paige!!!
I wish my scanner worked so I could load pics of you & show off how cute you were as a baby! But look at how beautiful you have become. We can't believe how fast time has passed us by. It seems just days ago I was waiting for your Dad to return home from his 2 week Marine Corp training,....to tell him I was in labor....and that you soon would be with us!
You were born a tiny 4 lbs 14 oz. but strong as ever. You amazed every nurse in that nursery when you picked your head up & looked around! You've always been strong! And always looking around for your next adventure & opportunity!
And now look at you......14 years old. Where did the years go? And why so fast?
We are amazed at the growth you've had this year! We are so proud of you for pulling a 4.0 GPA all year & excelling in dance. You set goals & you work to achieve them. You take life on and you go after the things you want most. Never lose that drive for life!
You are an amazing daughter & sister. Though your brothers may tease you, they love you.
We wish you a great day full of friends, family, laughter & all the many wishes you want for this coming year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI!!!! I cannot beloeve you are 14.

Katie said...

When did you get old enough to have a 14 year old?! I hope her birthday was happy:)

Despain said...

Katie....I am thinking the same thing!!! I don't feel that old yet!!!! :)