Each Fall we have to rake and pick up so many leaves. I tried to stay on top of them this year by using the "blower" and piling them onto the lawn where I could then mow over them with the lawn mower. I did this 3 times and then we got a pretty good wind storm that blew the leaves off most of the trees in our yard and our neighbors yard. After holding off a week, (and having leaves dragged thru the house each time the kids would come inside from playing)Dad and the boys got to work. I am so glad to have the fall leaves cleaned up once again. I do have to mention how beautiful our "Fall" has been this year. We have enjoyed the cool mornings but warmer afternoons. Most years we go from Hot to Snow. We will enjoy this weather while it lasts.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Fall Leaves
Each Fall we have to rake and pick up so many leaves. I tried to stay on top of them this year by using the "blower" and piling them onto the lawn where I could then mow over them with the lawn mower. I did this 3 times and then we got a pretty good wind storm that blew the leaves off most of the trees in our yard and our neighbors yard. After holding off a week, (and having leaves dragged thru the house each time the kids would come inside from playing)Dad and the boys got to work. I am so glad to have the fall leaves cleaned up once again. I do have to mention how beautiful our "Fall" has been this year. We have enjoyed the cool mornings but warmer afternoons. Most years we go from Hot to Snow. We will enjoy this weather while it lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
We've had a nice fall too. I love the picture of your Nate under the leaves. Cute!
I'm jealous. My air conditioner was on today! It's supposed to be fall, but it's too warm!
Is that Darrick with a chainsaw in his hands... for cleaning up leaves?:) We're stoked to see you guys Sat afternoon! GO COUGARS!!!
No RD....that is not a chainsaw in Darrick's hands!!!! It's a leaf blower! Perfect for blowing leaves. haha :-) The chainsaw only comes out when he has an opportunity to cut down another of our trees that he hates or when a neighbor has need of someone to cut down a tree. You know him!
Post a Comment