Friday evening we colored our Easter Eggs & had a game night as a family. We had a great time doing both. The kids try and get more creative each year while coloring their eggs. Sometimes their new ideas work & sometimes they don't, but they always try to out do one another. It's funny how they get so worked up about how many eggs their going to get. I like to at least color one egg myself and find myself giving my eggs away to the kids! Shay is our counter. He knows exactly how many eggs there are.....and how many each of them should get. He leaves Dad and I out of the count, so he always has to redo his numbers. Dad likes to color Easter Eggs too and I think he secretly counts out the eggs too....finding out how many he will have to color!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Coloring Easter Eggs
Friday evening we colored our Easter Eggs & had a game night as a family. We had a great time doing both. The kids try and get more creative each year while coloring their eggs. Sometimes their new ideas work & sometimes they don't, but they always try to out do one another. It's funny how they get so worked up about how many eggs their going to get. I like to at least color one egg myself and find myself giving my eggs away to the kids! Shay is our counter. He knows exactly how many eggs there are.....and how many each of them should get. He leaves Dad and I out of the count, so he always has to redo his numbers. Dad likes to color Easter Eggs too and I think he secretly counts out the eggs too....finding out how many he will have to color!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
This brings back many memories of many easter coloring experiences when Darrick was growing up with all his siblings gathered around grandpa making great art and Easter fun. It would have been good to have internet to prove it.
grandma D
Post a Comment