Saturday, April 4, 2009

Provo 5K Run


I loaded these pics. backwards, but as you have seen Darrick won a medal!!! He placed 1st in his age division and 14th overall in men & 17th overall (including women) Way to go Darrick. He ran this 5K in 20:19. I wish I could run the way he does. I am so proud of him. You would never guess that he hardly ever gets out to run!

Here's Darrick running into the finish!!!!

Here's the kids waiting for their Dad's to finish. My two boys look like they're going to fall asleep!!!! We did have to rise early for the race. :) In the middle is Emma, our friends daughter. She came to see her Dad (mark) run the 5K too.

Darrick & Mark before the race.

Darrick posing!!! haha

6 comments:

Bronk said...

Congratulations Darrick!!! Way to go! We are proud of you!! p.s. What's the gang sign you are flashing? (is it the Payson City Cripes?) :)

Bronk said...

Mark says, you and him! His Banshee, your legs!!! :D

Katie said...

Congrats on the win! That is so cool!

Danielle Christiansen said...

WOW! that is awesome! I always wished I could run. I have horrible knees, and ever since I had my A.C.L reconstructed, I can't run hardly at all.

The Waters Family said...

Love your blog! Your family pic on your blog header makes me miss y'all so much!

Congrats to Darrick on the Big WIN! That is awesome! You are motivating me to get into better shape and your 1000 miles away!

Jared said...

You speedster you!