Happy Easter everyone!!! We had a great time with family, and eating chocolate!!! I'm grateful for this time of year to reflect on the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and the true meaning of this holiday.
Yes, that's Eric!! 2nd to the youngest....the one you use to change diapers on! haha. It seems like yesterday doesn't it. He lives up here now with his wife. We don't see them often enough but it's good when I get a chance to have him over and talk.
Darrick and I have been married since 1994. We have 3 beautiful kids and are enjoying are lives as we live in this beautiful valley where we all get to enjoy so many fun outdoor activities.
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good Easter! Is that one of your bros in the Egg hunt pics?
Yes, that's Eric!! 2nd to the youngest....the one you use to change diapers on! haha. It seems like yesterday doesn't it. He lives up here now with his wife. We don't see them often enough but it's good when I get a chance to have him over and talk.
We had a fabulous Easter Sunday with you all. Thanks for having us over for the yummy dinner and great company. We love ya'
Post a Comment