Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Saying "farewell" to a great friend!


The letter that held his fate


The mission call - Indianapolis, IN


Last Breakfast together for 2 years! :(


Our family with Justin.

Today we said good-bye to a great young man. He is starting a new adventure in life as a missionary for the next 2 years. We are excited for him! We know that he will be a great missionary & will help to touch the lives of those that want to learn more about the Gospel. He is truly one of the best kids I have ever known. I'm a little biased,..... but I'm right! We will miss him while he's gone! I in particular will miss his "face." And if you know anything about the two of us......you'll understand the last sentence, and why the pic of just the two of us was important to me! :)

No comments: