It's been almost a year since the kids and I have been down to visit my parents in Las Vegas. I brought Naomi and Nate with me while Darrick and Shay went Elk hunting. I decided to make chocolate chip cookies with the kids. I was craving a new chocolate chip cookie recipe that I copied from my friend Katie C. It is the BEST recipe and I find myself craving these cookies often. The kids did all the measuring of ingredients. They would measure and add to the bowl while I mixed it all up. They did a great job! The cookies didn't last long. Everyone loved them. We are having a great time with Grandpa, Grandma, Aunts, Uncles and cousins.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Cousins & Cookies
It's been almost a year since the kids and I have been down to visit my parents in Las Vegas. I brought Naomi and Nate with me while Darrick and Shay went Elk hunting. I decided to make chocolate chip cookies with the kids. I was craving a new chocolate chip cookie recipe that I copied from my friend Katie C. It is the BEST recipe and I find myself craving these cookies often. The kids did all the measuring of ingredients. They would measure and add to the bowl while I mixed it all up. They did a great job! The cookies didn't last long. Everyone loved them. We are having a great time with Grandpa, Grandma, Aunts, Uncles and cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh my gosh that house brings back some serious memories! :-) Your son reminds me so much of your little brothers. Have fun on your vacation!
Oh Soooo cute! Is that Dillon and Lexi? Holy cow! They are big! And sooo cute!!! (I hope I got the names right) Anyway, I miss you! COME HOME!!! Drive safe! Love ya!
Glad you had fun down here! Next time your down this way, give me a call, I'd love to get together and catch up! You can pass on the cookie recipe too if you want, fall always makes me want to bake.
I was just sitting here craving those cookies. Now after reading your blog I MUST go make them! Glad you are enjoying your trip Be prepared for some COLD when you come back from sunny LV! :)
We are happy you had such a good time. We now want some of your cookies. Thanks for letting us have Bruiser over while you were gone, he was a good little pup and we love him here at our house.
Did someone say oookies?
cute bog. Send some cookies my way please.
Post a Comment