Friday, October 31, 2008

Ward "Trunk or Treat".

"Dora the Explorer" took time out of her busy schedule to embrace us with her presence at our party. Isn't she a cutie!

Eating with friends at the ward party. It's a tradition in our ward (one that Darrick started I might add.....) that we get together for the ward trunk or treat outside in the church's pavillion (no matter the weather) to have Chili and Cornbread, children's parade and then the trunk or treat. It is always a lot of fun for the kids.


Naomi and Marissa being "themselves" :-)

Shay is a "Greaser" (we forgot the sunglasses.....whoops!)

Nate is a "Dead Doctor"

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Nachooooooooo......


I love the costumes!!!!!

Anonymous said...

At first I thought it said "Naomi and Alisha being themselves" and I was trying figure out which one was Alisha! Yes I did blog the other day at 4:30 in the morning when I couldn't sleep! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.

Katie said...

The kids look great in their costumes. Your daughter's was hysterical. Hope your Halloween was fun!

A New Decade of Health said...

Awesome costumes! I love when kids get creative! Especially your daughter being Nacho Libre! Awesome!