On Sundays we like to make treats as a family and then give them to neighbors or friends. We had bought a bag full of apples from Rowley Farms on Sat., so we put them to use making yummy carmel apples drizzled with white and milk chocolate. Darrick makes the carmel from scratch and we both agreed that this has been his best batch ever. I couldn't stop eating it last night....not good. We gave all the apples away except for the ones the kids made. Darrick and I ate the carmel that was left that we poured on a plate. Nothing like homemade carmel!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sunday Carmel Apples
On Sundays we like to make treats as a family and then give them to neighbors or friends. We had bought a bag full of apples from Rowley Farms on Sat., so we put them to use making yummy carmel apples drizzled with white and milk chocolate. Darrick makes the carmel from scratch and we both agreed that this has been his best batch ever. I couldn't stop eating it last night....not good. We gave all the apples away except for the ones the kids made. Darrick and I ate the carmel that was left that we poured on a plate. Nothing like homemade carmel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! I found myself licking the computer screen trying to eat those carmel apples! Unfortunately Debbie walked in and had to explain myself...awkward. Anyways, Deb and I still talk about your amazing carmel corn! I bet these are somehow even better!
I want Nathan's!!!!
Post a Comment