Friday, September 5, 2008

Alisha's Birthday Pics.


Brenda took these pics while we were at their house for cake and ice cream on the night of my birthday. I thought I would post them & show off how cute my family is. :-) I have no idea what Naomi is doing in the picture where I am blowing out the candles on my cake.....it must be a 13 year old thing. She's been doing it a lot lately. One day she'll ask why she looked like a dork in all her pictures. HaHa. I hope her school pictures don't look anything like that face.........she promised me she smiled......sweetly. Thanks again Brenda & Steve for making my delicious cake & having us over.

3 comments:

A New Decade of Health said...

Hey there, it's Becky Cecil Gill. My sister Natalie found your blog and forwarded it to me! I love blogging as it helps to get in touch with long lost friends! Loved catching up with your family. I always remember that my birthday is Aug 14th and yours was the 25th. Even after all these years. My blog is htowngills.blogspot.com. I'd love to catch up!

Emily and Ethan said...

Dang you are so good at posting I can't keep up with you! Happy birthday wish we could have been there

seesuerun said...

MSn look at those muscles on your arm when you are blowing out that cake!