Aug. 31st..... Happy Birthday Dad!......Happy Anniversary Melissa & Darren!
Steve and Brenda had all of us over for dinner Sunday evening. What a treat it was for me not having to prepare another dinner. I love nights off! We had meatballs, homemade rolls, salad, mashed potatoes and gravy. We had a great time visiting with one another, watching "funniest home videos", talking about numerous subjects, and playing the Wii.



1 comment:
Hey Hey Despains! Just wanted to thank you for sending me Walden and A river runs through it! I figured I would get them when we come down in November... but I appreciate your kindness in sending them back. I hope you had a chance to read some/all of them.
I'll be sending the flies shortly. I'm thinking I'll be able to tie some this weekend and get them out by the beginning of next week. Then you'll see which "peach" color I'm talking about. I thought alot about you guys this past week. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment