Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Finish Line!

3 comments:

Mulder said...

WOW!!!
What an awesome experience! Both of you are just so darn inspiring! I loved the footage and the amazing pics. I just can't believe you both put yourselves through so much and yet as I read and watched, I couldn't help but feel envious; wishing I could say I've done it. Thanks for being great examples of determination, surmounting odds and enduring to the end. We wish we could have been there to cheer you on with the Larsens, but we did pray for you! :) Congrats on an awesome adventure and thanks for sharing with us!

Emily and Ethan said...

Umm ditto to the last comment! I feel exactly the same way. Congratulations, thanks for being so inspiring.

Debbie said...

Way to go!!! of course, we all know it was a piece of cake for Darrick, so I guess it's not quite so impressive:)JK! Congratulations both of you, that's awesome!!