Are you kidding me? Only 45 min from Provo and we never went? What kind of friend are you?!? That would have been amazing to do with you guys! So did you catch any Darrick? I've heard of your cat like reflexes in the unitas but could you handle a Salmon? I'm hoping to go Kokanee Salmon fishing with my bro in Oct during a spawn that they have between two lakes. It should be fun! Love the vid!
I still can't believe you haven't taken me there... I thought we had something special after the whole nudist thing together....
So where exactly did you go? My brother suspected somewhere outside of Heber. I finally was able to tie some flies last night and hopefully finish up tomorrow and send them on by Friday! We're still shooting for November man!
Darrick and I have been married since 1994. We have 3 beautiful kids and are enjoying are lives as we live in this beautiful valley where we all get to enjoy so many fun outdoor activities.
3 comments:
Are you kidding me? Only 45 min from Provo and we never went? What kind of friend are you?!? That would have been amazing to do with you guys! So did you catch any Darrick? I've heard of your cat like reflexes in the unitas but could you handle a Salmon? I'm hoping to go Kokanee Salmon fishing with my bro in Oct during a spawn that they have between two lakes. It should be fun! Love the vid!
I still can't believe you haven't taken me there... I thought we had something special after the whole nudist thing together....
So where exactly did you go? My brother suspected somewhere outside of Heber. I finally was able to tie some flies last night and hopefully finish up tomorrow and send them on by Friday! We're still shooting for November man!
sheenamarietorg.blogspot.com
cool pics!
Post a Comment